仉 (radical 9, 人+2, 4 strokes, cangjie input 人竹弓 (OHN), four-corner 27210, composition ⿰亻几)
- KangXi: page 91, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 357
- Dae Jaweon: page 194, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 109, character 2
- Unihan data for U+4EC9
Corruption of 𤓯, an ancient form of 掌. In its current form, the left part became 亻, while the right became 几.
- † Alternative form of 掌 (zhǎng).
- A surname.
- 仉氏 ― Zhǎng Shì ― Zhang Shi, mother of Mencius)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
仉: Hán Nôm readings: kẻ
- person, people