团 (radical 31, 囗+3, 6 strokes, cangjie input 田木竹 (WDH), four-corner 6024, composition ⿴囗才)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 217, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 4701
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 711, character 8
- Unihan data for U+56E2
Simplified from 團 (專 → 才).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 团 – see 糰 (“rice ball”).|
(This character, 团, is the simplified form of 糰.)
Unorthodox character found in the historical Longkan Shoujian dictionary.
- The meaning of this term is uncertain.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): しゅう (shū)