Japanese shinjitai Simplified from 增 (曾 → 曽).
Current form Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 土 (“earth”) + phonetic 曽.
増 (radical 32, 土+11, 14 strokes, cangjie input 土金田日 (GCWA) or X土金田日 (XGCWA), composition ⿰土曽)
- increase, add to, augment
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 238, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 5448
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 483, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5897
|For pronunciation and definitions of 増 – see 增 (“to increase; to expand; to gain; to add; etc.”).|
(This character, 増, is a variant form of 增.)
(grade 5 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 增)
増 (hiragana ぞう, rōmaji zō)
増 • (jeung) (hangeul 증, revised jeung, McCune–Reischauer chŭng)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text