See also: 穗
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 858, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25236
- Dae Jaweon: page 1284, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2622, character 3
- Unihan data for U+7A42
- As in historical on-readings ending in -ゐ, such as "つゐ", "ゆゐ", and "るゐ", most dictionaries do not have "すゐ" and "すゐ" as historical readings for 穂/穗. According to historical data, the on-readings of 穂/穗 are the modern "すい" and "ずい". However, the Dai Kanwa Jiten, has the -ゐ historical on-readings.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text