- 緒 (
U+7DD2): Without additional 丶 stroke above 日 in the component 者.
緖 (radical 120, 糸+9, 15 strokes, cangjie input 女火十大日 (VFJKA) or X女火十大 (XVFJK), composition ⿰糹⿱⿸耂丶日(GT) or ⿰糸⿱⿸耂丶日(JK))
- KangXi: page 929, character 30
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27633
- Dae Jaweon: page 1367, character 23
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 5, page 3422, character 6
- Unihan data for U+7DD6
This character is the orthodox form found in the Kangxi dictionary and has an additional 丶 stroke in the component 者. It is also the preferred form in Korean.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 緖 – see 緒 (“beginning; mental state; etc.”).|
(This character, 緖, is a variant traditional form of 緒.)
(“Jinmeiyō” kanji used for names, kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai form 緒)
- Kyūjitai form of 緒 (cord, thread)
緖 • (seo) (hangeul 서, revised seo, McCune–Reischauer sŏ, Yale se)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text