誏 (radical 149 言+7, 14 strokes, cangjie input 卜口戈日女 (YRIAV), four-corner 03632, composition ⿰訁良)
- KangXi: page 1161, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 35508
- Dae Jaweon: page 1626, character 30
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3980, character 3
- Unihan data for U+8A8F
|For pronunciation and definitions of 誏 – see 朗 (“clear; bright; distinct”).
(This character, 誏, is a variant form of 朗.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 誏 – see 讓 (“to allow; to let; to permit; to yield; to concede; etc.”).
(This character, 誏, is the former (1969–1976) Singaporean simplified form of 讓.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text