Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for French Southern Territories since 1979.
- (international standards, obsolete) Former ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for French Southern and Antarctic Lands from 1974 to 1979.
The code was deprecated in favour of ATA (the code for Antarctica) in relation to Adélie Land, but retained in relation to the French Southern Territories, which refers to the remainder of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands.
- (US, law enforcement) Initialism of . (the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives)
- (automotive) Abbreviation of .
- (aviation) Abbreviation of .; jet fuel
- (US, military, aviation) Initialism of .
- (US, military, nautical) Initialism of .; a naval fleet tugboat, a fleet tug that can keep up with a fleet on operations