Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈɒstɹi.ən/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈɔːstɹi.ən/
- Hyphenation: Aus‧trian
- Of, from, or pertaining to Austria or its people.
- Of or relating to a school of economic thought based on the concept of methodological individualism: that social phenomena result from the motivations and actions of individuals.
Austrian (plural Austrians)
- A person from Austria or of Austrian descent.
- An economist supporting the ideals of the Austrian School of Economics.