Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: butler
- An English and Irish occupational surname for someone who was a butler or wine servant surname.
- An Anglicized form of the French surname Boutilier, Boutillier, Bouthillier, of similar derivation.
- A town and a county in Alabama.
- A ghost town in California.
- A small city in Georgia, USA, and the county seat of Taylor County.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Indiana.
- A city and a county in Kentucky.
- A city and a county in Missouri.
- A borough in New Jersey.
- A town in New York.
- A village and a county in Ohio.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- A city in Pennsylvania, and the county seat of Butler County..
- A town in South Dakota.
- A town and a village in Wisconsin.
Butler m (genitive Butlers, plural Butler)
Butler ? (genitive Butler)
- Butler in Duden online