Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Banjarese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Banjarese adjectives: Banjarese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Banjarese interjections: Banjarese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Banjarese morphemes: Banjarese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Banjarese multiword terms: Banjarese lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Banjarese nouns: Banjarese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Banjarese numerals: Banjarese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Banjarese prepositions: Banjarese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Banjarese pronouns: Banjarese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Banjarese verbs: Banjarese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Banjarese adjectives (0 c, 1 e)
- Banjarese interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Banjarese verbs (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Banjarese lemmas"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.