Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Khakas lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Khakas adjectives: Khakas terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Khakas adverbs: Khakas terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Khakas conjunctions: Khakas terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Khakas nouns: Khakas terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Khakas numerals: Khakas terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Khakas pronouns: Khakas terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Khakas lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 231 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)