Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Khakas lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Khakas adjectives: Khakas terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Khakas adverbs: Khakas terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Khakas conjunctions: Khakas terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Khakas determiners: Khakas terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Khakas morphemes: Khakas word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Khakas multiword terms: Khakas lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Khakas nouns: Khakas terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Khakas numerals: Khakas terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Khakas pronouns: Khakas terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Khakas verbs: Khakas terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Khakas conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- Khakas determiners (0 c, 3 e)
- Khakas pronouns (1 c, 11 e)
- Khakas verbs (3 c, 13 e)
Pages in category "Khakas lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 332 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)