Category:Middle French verbs
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle French terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Middle French verb forms: Middle French verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle French defective verbs: Middle French verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Middle French impersonal verbs: Middle French verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:Middle French verbs by inflection type: Middle French verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Middle French intransitive verbs: Middle French verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Middle French transitive verbs: Middle French verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Œ|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Middle French verb forms (1 c, 61 e)
- ► Middle French defective verbs (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle French first group verbs (0 c, 582 e)
- ► Middle French second group verbs (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Middle French verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 874 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)