Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Miskito lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Miskito adjectives: Miskito terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Miskito adverbs: Miskito terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Miskito determiners: Miskito terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Miskito nouns: Miskito terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Miskito particles: Miskito terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Miskito pronouns: Miskito terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.