Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sundanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sundanese adjectives: Sundanese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sundanese adverbs: Sundanese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sundanese conjunctions: Sundanese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sundanese determiners: Sundanese terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Sundanese interjections: Sundanese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Sundanese morphemes: Sundanese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Sundanese nouns: Sundanese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sundanese numerals: Sundanese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sundanese phrases: Sundanese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sundanese prepositions: Sundanese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Sundanese pronouns: Sundanese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sundanese proper nouns: Sundanese nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Sundanese verbs: Sundanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Sundanese conjunctions (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Sundanese interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sundanese morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Sundanese determiners (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Sundanese verbs (2 c, 87 e)
Pages in category "Sundanese lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 524 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)