Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Zealandic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Zealandic adjectives: Zealandic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Zealandic determiners: Zealandic terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Zealandic nouns: Zealandic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zealandic numerals: Zealandic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Zealandic proper nouns: Zealandic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Zealandic verbs: Zealandic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Zealandic lemmas"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.