Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: clinton
- An Irish surname
- An English habitational surname from a river and city 15 miles NW of Oxford, England named "Glinton" or "Glympton".
- A male given name transferred from the surnames, used since the 19th century.
- A small town in South Otago, New Zealand.
- A city in Arkansas, USA, and the county seat of Van Buren County.
- A city in Illinois, USA, and the county seat of DeWitt County. Named after DeWitt Clinton.
- A city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of Clinton County.
- A home-rule class city in Kentucky, USA, and the county seat of Hickman County.
- A town in Louisiana, USA, and the parish seat of East Feliciana Parish.
- A city in Missouri, USA, and county seat of Henry County.
- A city in North Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Sampson County.
- A city in Tennessee, USA, and county seat of Anderson County.
Usually after Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States.
- A male given name, popular around the 1990s.