Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: clinton
- An Irish surname, the short form of McClinton
- An English habitational surname from any of several places named "Glinton" or "Glympton".
- A male given name transferred from the surnames, used since the 19th century.
- A small town in South Otago, New Zealand.
- A city in Arkansas, USA, and the county seat of Van Buren County.
- A city in Illinois, USA, and the county seat of DeWitt County. Named after DeWitt Clinton.
- A city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of Clinton County.
- A home-rule class city in Kentucky, USA, and the county seat of Hickman County.
- A city in Missouri, USA, and county seat of Henry County.
- A city in Tennessee, USA, and county seat of Anderson County.