Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Christopher Columbus, the Latinized name of the European explorer. The supercontinent was named by John Rogers and Santosh Madhava Warrier in 2002.
- (poetic) America; the United States; an appellation given in honor of Christopher Columbus.
- (dated) The female personification of the USA.
- The capital city of South Carolina, and the county seat of Richland County.
- A river in the United States and Canada, flowing from the Canadian Rockies to the Pacific Ocean.
- A city in Kentucky; the county seat of Adair County.
- A city in Mississippi; the county seat of Marion County.
- A city in Missouri; the county seat of Boone County.
- A city in Tennessee; the county seat of Maury County.
- A town in Louisiana; the parish seat of Caldwell Parish.
- A town in North Carolina; the county seat of Tyrrell County.
- Columbia University.
- Space Shuttle Columbia (named after the Columbia Rediviva).
- (geology) A supercontinent thought to have existed in the Paleoproterozoic.
- Misspelling of .
female personification of the USA