Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: estonian
Audio (US) (file)
Estonian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language.
of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language
- (countable) A person of the indigenous ethnic group of Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- (countable, rare) Any person from Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- (uncountable) The Uralic language that is the official language of Estonia.
- (language): North Estonian
- Wiktionary’s coverage of Estonian terms
- Appendix:Estonian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Estonian
- EN-ET dictionary
- Estonian-English-Estonian dictionary
- English-Estonian dictionary
- ISO 639-1 code et, ISO 639-3 code est (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Estonian, est