Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Nepal.
- (computer science) The class of problems whose solutions can be checked in polynomial time.
- notary public
- nurse practitioner
- national park
- (linguistics) noun phrase
- (Internet) now playing
- (Internet) no problem
- (South Africa) National Party
- (nanotechnology) nanoparticle
- (computing theory) Abbreviation of "non-deterministic polynomial", the complexity class of computational problems that a non-deterministic Turing machine can solve in polynomial time.