Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Something easy, not difficult, not posing problems.
- Finding this house should be no problem if we use a good map.
- Note: These translations may not all be nouns.
- Certainly, sure (said when granting a request).
- Porter, can you help me with my bags? — No problem, sir.
- No thanks is necessary; you're welcome (said in response to an expression of gratitude).
- Thank you. — No problem.
- No apology is necessary; think nothing of it (said in response to an expression of regret).
- I'm sorry. — No problem.
- (certainly): certainly, of course, yes
- (no thanks (or apology) is necessary): don't mention it, it's nothing, you're welcome, no worries, it was nothing, not at all, no probs, it's all right, that's OK; see also Thesaurus:you're welcome
it does not pose a problem
no thanks or apology is necessary
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.