Jump to navigation Jump to search
PAT (countable and uncountable, plural PATs)
- (American football) Initialism of point after touchdown. (extra point)
- (education, Alberta) Initialism of provincial achievement test.
- (electrical engineering, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia) Initialism of portable appliance testing.
- (networking) Initialism of port address translation.
- Coordinate term: NAT
- (programming) Initialism of protocol associated type.
- 2019, Tjeerd in 't Veen, chapter 8, in Swift in Depth, Manning, →ISBN:
- Protocols are abstract as they are, but with PATs, you’re making your protocols generic, which makes your code even more abstract and exponentially complex.
- (Quebec) Abbreviation of Pointe-aux-Trembles, a municipality in the province of Quebec, Canada.
- (Quebec) PAT; Pointe-aux-Trembles—a municipality in the province of Quebec, Canada
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- en:Football (American)
- English initialisms
- Canadian English
- en:Electrical engineering
- British English
- Irish English
- New Zealand English
- Australian English
- English terms with quotations
- English proper nouns
- Quebec English
- English abbreviations
- French 3-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French feminine nouns
- Quebec French