Jump to navigation Jump to search
RA (plural RAs)
- Initialism of rheumatoid arthritis.
- (anatomy, medicine) Initialism of right atrium.
- Initialism of rear admiral, a rank in the Royal Navy.
- Initialism of Royal Academician, a member of the Royal Academy.
- Initialism of resident assistant, a trained student leader, within a college or university, who is given the responsibility of supervising students living in a residence hall.
- Initialism of Restricted Area, an area that only authorized people can enter. See also Exclusion zone.
- Initialism of Rescue Ambulance.
- Initialism of Royal Academy, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in London, England.
- Initialism of Royal Artillery, a regiment in the British Army.
- Initialism of Republic of Armenia.
- Initialism of republican army, most often the Provisional IRA.
- Up the RA!
- Initialism of rahmatu 'llahi alayh, that is Arabic رحمة الله عليه (“God have mercy on him”), a eulogy used by Muslims in reference to honoured deceased.
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) is known as the Father of Pakistan.