Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rear admiral, a rank in the Royal Navy.
- Royal Academy, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in London, England.
- Royal Academician, a member of the Royal Academy.
- Royal Artillery, a regiment in the British Army.
- Resident Assistant, a trained student leader, within a college or university, who is given the responsibility of supervising students living in a residence hall.
- Republic of Armenia
- Rahmatullah Alaih (God's blessing be upon him); a suffix used by Muslims in reference to honored individuals.
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) is known as the Father of Pakistan.
- Restricted Area, an area that only authorized people can enter. See also Exclusion zone.
- Rescue Ambulance.