RA (plural RAs)
- Initialism of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Initialism of rear admiral, a rank in the Royal Navy.
- Initialism of Royal Academician, a member of the Royal Academy.
- Initialism of Resident assistant, a trained student leader, within a college or university, who is given the responsibility of supervising students living in a residence hall.
- Rahmatullah Alaih (God's blessing be upon him); a suffix used by Muslims in reference to honored individuals.
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) is known as the Father of Pakistan.
- Initialism of Restricted Area, an area that only authorized people can enter. See also Exclusion zone.
- Initialism of Rescue Ambulance.
- Initialism of Royal Academy, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in London, England.
- Initialism of Royal Artillery, a regiment in the British Army.
- Republic of Armenia