Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: serbian
Serbian (plural Serbians)
person from Serbia — See also translations at : Serb
Serb — see Serb
- The standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian, a South Slavic language, spoken by Serbs.
- (historical) Serbo-Croatian in general, as spoken in Serbia.
the standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Serbian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Serbia and Serbians.
2014 November 14, Stephen Halliday, “Scotland 1-0 Republic of Ireland: Maloney the hero”, in The Scotsman:
- In a raucous atmosphere, it was an unforgiving and physical contest from the start. Grant Hanley conceded the first free-kick within the opening 20 seconds, setting the tone for a busy and thankless evening for Serbian referee Milorad Mazic.
- Of or pertaining to Serbian language.
pertaining to Serbia and Serbians
pertaining to the Serbian language
- Appendix:Alphabets#Serbian (Roman)
- Appendix:Alphabets#Serbian (Cyrillic)
- Serbian alphabet on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Serbian alphabet
- Appendix:Serbian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Serbian
- Genitive singular form of Serbia.