Wiktionary:Project:Citations and quotations
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This is a project to organize citations and quotations.
This project aims to manage all pages in the "Citations:" namespace, all the quotations in entries, their categories, templates, formatting and related technical aspects.
- To attest all entries with at least three independent sources as described at Wiktionary:Criteria for inclusion.
- WT:RFM#citing book templates
- Wiktionary:Todo/superfluous quotation headers
- Since: 14 July 2010
- Description: Remove superfluous "Quotations" headers.
- Wiktionary:Todo/citing prepositions
- Since: 3 November 2010
- Description: Attest English prepositions.