Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To set aside for a purpose.
- Please do not eat the meringue, as it is allocated for the dinner party tomorrow.
- To distribute according to a plan, generally followed by the adposition to.
- The bulk of K–12 education funds are allocated to school districts that in turn pay for the cost of operating schools.
- (computing) To reserve a portion of memory for use by a computer program.
to set aside for a purpose
to distribute according to a plan
computing: to reserve a portion of memory for use by a computer program
allocate f pl