Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bespoke (not comparable)
- Individually or custom made.
2012 August 1, Ed Yong, “Replacement Parts”, in The Scientist, retrieved 2012-08-12:
- … others are attempting the more ambitious feat of engineering bespoke human organs from scratch.
2001 October 1, Robin Osborne, “Why Did Athenian Pots Appeal to the Etruscans?”, in JSTOR, retrieved 2013-04-25:
- Were Athenian pots bespoke, bearing images requested by Etruscans?
- Relating to someone who makes custom-made products, especially clothing items.
- a bespoke tailor
individually or custom made
relating to someone who makes custom-made products
- (archaic) simple past tense and past participle of