Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: čorny
- Insipid or trite.
- The duct tape and wire were a pretty corny solution.
- Hackneyed or excessively sentimental.
- The movie was okay, but the love scene was really corny.
- He sent a bouquet of twelve red roses and a card: "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is sweet, And so are you." How corny is that!
- (obsolete) Producing corn or grain; furnished with grains of corn.
- The corny ear.
- Containing corn; tasting well of malt.
- A draught of moist and corny ale.
- (obsolete, Britain, slang) tipsy; drunk
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Forby to this entry?)
insipid or trite