Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Burdensome or hindering, as a weight or drag; vexatious
- Not easily managed or handled; awkward.
- Cumbersome machines can endanger operators and slow down production.
- Hard, difficult, demanding to handle or get around with.
- A slaves' work was as cumbersome as toiling on the fields, or in the mines.
- See also Thesaurus:difficult
burdensome or hindering, as a weight or drag; vexatious; cumbrous
not easily managed or handled; awkward
hard, difficult, demanding to handle
inert, lumbering, slow in movement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.