Jump to navigation Jump to search
- the termination of an organized body or legislative assembly, especially a formal dismissal
- disintegration, or decomposition into fragments
- dissolving, or going into solution
- the quality of being dissolute
- He led a life of dissolution, drinking and gambling almost daily.
termination of an organized body or legislative assembly
dissolving, or going into solution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
dissolution f (plural dissolutions)