Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The termination of an organized body or legislative assembly, especially a formal dismissal.
- Disintegration, or decomposition into fragments.
- Dissolving, or going into solution.
- The quality of being dissolute.
- He led a life of dissolution, drinking and gambling almost daily.
- (termination of an organized body or legislative assembly): abolition
termination of an organized body or legislative assembly
dissolving, or going into solution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
dissolution f (plural dissolutions)