Jump to navigation Jump to search
- hevi, hevie, hevye, evi, evy, hevey, heveg, heve, heyve, hefi, hefia, hefig, hefige, hefiȝ, hefeȝ, hevȝ, heviȝ
- Having great weight; heavy.
- Having great force or intensity.
- Having great importance or meaning.
- Difficult to bear or accomplish; burdensome.
- Slow in movement.
- Lacking in vitality due to factors such as fatigue, age, disease or conscience.
- Burdened with woe or sorrow; sad, troubled.
- Angry or vexed (usually formed with to).
- (of a topic) Grave, serious.
- (of reputation) ill, infamous, bad
- (of scent) Having an offensive odor.
- (of sound) Low in pitch.
- “hevi (adj.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 22 June 2018.
- With weight; heavily.
- In a troubling or burdensome manner.
- In a displeased or vexed manner.
- With sorrow or woe; heavy-heartedly.
- “hevi(e (adv.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 22 June 2018.