isochore (plural isochores)
- (physics) A line drawn on a pressure / volume / temperature graph through all points having the same value of the volume
- (geology) A contour showing points of equal vertical thickness of strata; equal to an isopach if strata are horizontal
- (genetics) A sequence of DNA that has a reasonably constant proportion of pairs of guanine and cytosine bases, and is rich in genes
- For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:isochore.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.