- A game in which two (or more) players each suddenly display a hand showing zero to five fingers and call out what they think will be the sum of all fingers shown.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
morra f (plural morre)
- The game of morra.
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of morrer
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of morrer
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of morrer
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present subjunctive of morrer
Unknown, cognate to morro
morra f (plural morras)
- upper part of the head.