Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any process that makes something more normal or regular, which typically means conforming to some regularity or rule, or returning from some state of abnormality.
- standardization, act of imposing standards or norms or rules or regulations.
- (databases) In relational database design, a process that breaks down data into record groups for efficient processing, by eliminating redundancy.
- (diplomacy) Process of establishing normal diplomatic relations between two countries
- (economics) globalization, the process of making a worldwide normal and dominant model of production and consumption
- (operations) Normalized production. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (politics) Sharing or enforcement of standard policies.
- (sociology) A process whereby artificial and unwanted norms of behaviour and models of behaviour are made to seem natural and wanted, through propaganda, influence, imitation and conformity.
- (statistics) The process of removing statistical error in repeated measured data.
- (politics) Peace efforts and treaties between the Arab League and Israel. See Arab–Israeli normalization.
- (separating data into an optimized relational data model): atomization
any process that makes something more normal or regular