Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
pallor (plural pallors)
- Paleness; want of color; pallidity.
- pallor of the complexion
- 1886, Robert Louis Stevenson, Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde
- "Sir," said the butler, turning to a sort of mottled pallor, "that thing was not my master, and there's the truth. My master"--here he looked round him and began to whisper--"is a tall, fine build of a man, and this was more of a dwarf."
paleness; want of color; pallidity
- a pale color, paleness, wanness, pallor
- (by extension) mustiness, moldiness, mildew
- (by extension) dimness, faintness
- (by extension) a disagreeable color or shape, unsightliness
- (figuratively) alarm, terror