- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɪntə(ɹ)/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɪntɚ/, [ˈpʰɹɪɾ̃ɚ]
- Rhymes: -ɪntə(ɹ)
- Hyphenation: print‧er
printer (plural printers)
- One who makes prints.
- The operator of a printing press, or the owner of a printing business.
- (computing) A device, usually attached to a computer, used to print text or images onto paper.
Terms derived from printer
one who makes prints
operator of a printing press
computing: device used to print text or images
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
printer m (Cyrillic spelling принтер)
- printer (machine used to print)