Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A form of cement, made from linseed oil and whiting, used to fix panes of glass.
- Any of a range of similar substances.
- An oxide of tin, or of lead and tin, used in polishing glass, etc.
- A fine cement of lime only, used by plasterers.
- (golf, colloquial) A golf ball made of composition and not gutta-percha.
a form of cement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
putty (not comparable)
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling putty.
to fix something using putty
putty (plural putties)
- Alternative form of