Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
recital (plural recitals)
- The act of reciting (the repetition of something that has been memorized); rehearsal
- The act of telling the order of events of something in detail the order of events; narration.
- That which is recited; a story, narration, account.
- A vocal, instrumental or visual performance by a soloist.
- (law) A formal, preliminary statement in a deed or writing in order to explain the reasons on which the transaction is founded, prior to a positive allegation.
the act of reciting
narration — see narration
a formal explanation of the reasons on which the transaction is founded
recital m (invariable)
- recital (theatrical recitation)
recital m (plural recitais)
- (performing arts) recital (live performance, especially by a soloist)
recital m (plural recitales)