Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
- The property of a propagated wave being thrown back from a surface (such as a mirror).
- Something, such as an image, that is reflected.
- The dog barked at his own reflection in the mirror.
- Careful thought or consideration.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:consideration
- After careful reflection, I have decided not to vote for that proposition.
- A representative manifestation or outcome of a condition, trend or trait.
- Our recent results are a reflection of the progress we've made as a team.
- (computing) The process or mechanism of determining the capabilities of an object at run-time.
- 2002, Java Enterprise Best Practices, O'Reilly:
DynamicMBeanFacadeuses Java's reflection API to introspect the managed resource and discover data type information for attributes.
- (anatomy) The folding of a part; a fold.
act of reflecting; the state of being reflected
property of a propagated wave
something that is reflected
careful thought or consideration
representative manifestation or outcome of a condition, trend or trait
(computing) process of determining the capabilities of an object at run-time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked