Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process of moving, or the fact of being removed.
- The relocation of a business etc.
- The dismissal of someone from office.
- (Ireland) An evening funeral ritual in which the coffin holding the deceased is brought, usually from a funeral home, to the church where the funeral mass will be celebrated the following day. Prayers are said before and after the journey, after which mourners are typically received at the home of the deceased.
- (slang, euphemistic) Murder.
The process of moving, or the fact of being removed
The relocation of a business etc
The dismissal of someone from office
a funeral ceremony