Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: stackup
Audio (AU) (file)
- (transitive) To put into a stack.
- Stack up the boxes.
- (intransitive) to pile up; to accumulate.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To put a group of abstract things together.
- to stack up memories
- Often followed by against or among: to compare with (something); to measure up.
- (put into a stack): heap up, pile up, stack; see also Thesaurus:pile up
- (accumulate): accrue, add up; see also Thesaurus:accumulate
to compare with something