Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: tæl
tael (plural taels)
- Any of several units of measure used in China and elsewhere in eastern Asia, approximately 40 grams.
- Any of several monetary units equal to the equivalent weight in silver.
- (Hong Kong) leung, a traditional unit of weight, in modern usage legally defined as 1/16 of a catty or kan (斤) or 0.0377993638 kilograms
tael m (plural taéis)
- tael (any of several eastern Asian units of measure)
- tael (any of several eastern Asian monetary units)
tael m (plural taeles)