Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to refill something
- I shall top up with petrol before the long trip.
- The waitress topped up my coffee every few minutes.
- (Britain) to refill the drink of (somebody)
- May I top you up?
- (idiomatic) to extend the credit of something
- I shall top up the mobile phone at the supermarket.
- to add to a number or amount to bring something up to a certain level
- (transitive, intransitive, slang) To have sex (with).
- We had dinner, went back to her place, and started topping up.
- top-up (noun)
to extend credit
to bring up to a certain amount or a certain level