Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Wack
- IPA(key): /wæk/
Audio (AU) (file)
- Rhymes: -æk
- Homophone: whack (in accents with the wine-whine merger)
- Exceptionally bad, egregious.
- (hip-hop slang) Bad (not good), inauthentic, of an inferior quality, contemptible, lacking integrity, lame, or strange.
- Every record they ever made was straight-up wack.
- (slang) Crazy, mad, insane.
- Cool, bizarre, and potentially scary.
wack (plural wacks)
- An eccentric; an oddball; a weirdo.
- (dated, disco era drug slang) PCP, phencyclidine (as also whack).