Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Appendix:Variations of "ana"
Alternative forms 
Latin -ana (plural suffix).
- A collection of things that relate to a specific place, person etc
Derived terms 
Pronunciation 1 
- nominative feminine singular of -ānus
- nominative neuter plural of -ānus
- accusative neuter plural of -ānus
- vocative feminine singular of -ānus
- vocative neuter plural of -ānus
Pronunciation 2 
- Plural form of -ānus
-ana (Cyrillic spelling -ана)
- Suffix appended to words to create a feminine noun, usually denoting a place where an action occurs, relatives or to form a proper name.
- Diminutive suffix, used to derive a noun meaning something smaller or younger, or a small amount.