Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Bambara language » Lemmas
- Category:Bambara adjectives: Bambara terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bambara adverbs: Bambara terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bambara morphemes: Bambara word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Bambara nouns: Bambara terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bambara numerals: Bambara terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Bambara verbs: Bambara terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Bambara lemmas"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.