- 1 English
- 2 Esperanto
- 3 Italian
- 4 Latin
- 5 Portuguese
- 6 Turkish
- A public declaration of principles, policies, or intentions, especially that of a political party.
- A creed is a manifesto of religious or spiritual beliefs
manifesto m (plural manifesti)
- first-person singular present of manifestare
From manifestus (“apparent, palpable, manifest”).
- first-person singular present indicative of manifestar
- manifest (a public declaration; an open statement; a manifesto)
This Turkish entry was created from the translations listed at manifest. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see manifesto in the Turkish Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) April 2008