Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of pierce.
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to pierce
- A hole made in the body so that jewellery/jewelry can be worn through it
- ear piercing
- The jewelry itself
hole for jewelry
the jewelry itself
- Anything or anyone that pierces.
- piercing eyes
- The piercing noise of the children could be heard two blocks from the elementary school.
piercing m (plural piercings)
- a piercing
From English piercing.
- piercing (body art)
Declension of piercing