Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also слог
Probably a variation of slug.
- Rhymes: -ɒɡ
slog (plural slogs)
- (chiefly UK and Canada) A long, tedious walk, or session of work.
- (cricket) An aggressive shot played with little skill.
- To walk slowly, encountering resistance.
- (by extension) To work slowly and deliberately (overcoming significant boredom).
- To strike something with a heavy blow, especially a ball with a bat.
- See also Wikisaurus:walk
to walk slowly, encountering resistance
to work slowly and deliberately (overcoming significant boredom)
to strike something with a heavy blow, especially a ball with a bat
- past of slå
slȍg m (Cyrillic spelling сло̏г)
declension of slog
|vocative||slogu / slože||slogovi|
- past tense of slå.