- Rhymes: -ɪnt
sprint (plural sprints)
- A short race at top speed
- A burst of speed or activity
- In Agile software development, a period of development of a fixed time that is preceded and followed by meetings.
sprint (third-person singular simple present sprints, present participle sprinting, simple past sprinted or (nonstandard or humorous) sprant, past participle sprinted or (nonstandard or humorous) sprunt)
Related terms 
sprint m (plural sprints)
- sprint, short top-speed race.
sprint m (invariable)
sprint f (invariable)
- A motor car having strong acceleration
From English sprint.
sprint m (Cyrillic spelling спринт)