Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ventral (not comparable)
- Related to the abdomen or stomach
- (anatomy) On the front side of the human body, or the corresponding surface of an animal, usually the lower surface.
- An anatomical term referring to the bottom portion of either foot and/or hand.
Coordinate terms 
- (human anatomy direction adjectives) anterior, distal, dorsal, lateral, medial, posterior, proximal, ventral (Category: en:Medicine) 
related to the abdomen or stomach
on the front side of the human body or the according surface of an animal
an anatomical term referring to the bottom portion of either foot and/or hand
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked